I am a lover of God, family, friends, old homes, classic movies, vintage clothing, home decorating, antique and coffee shops, cobblestone streets, art, sidewalk cafes, fireside chats, books, cooking, and a fresh cup of coffee in the morning.
Posts by jmtinkler:
- There Is a Way From Here
- Jackie Tinkler
- Written by Jackie Tinkler
- Who Defines Fabulous?
- Your Go To Plan When The Battle Is Real
- The Power to Change The Hardest Day
- Sorry, I Can’t Today, I’m Binge Watching and Eating Popcorn
- Seriously, It’s the Little Things
- When It’s Hard to Forgive
- Why finding out “Less is More” finally gave me the life I’ve been looking for